30 December 2009

Jocie's Christmas Bing and Flop

Jenny from Illinois created these Bing and Flop dolls for her daughter, Jocie. She writes, "I had emailed you a month or so again wondering if you knew anyone who would make a Bing and Flop for my daughter for Christmas and you weren't aware of anyone. Driven to give Jocie the one thing (or I guess two things) I knew she would love, I took the mission on myself and they're complete! They made my Jocie's Christmas SO special!! Flop is a little on the large size in comparison with Bing, and Bing is sort of skinny... But, she knew who they were and is CRAZY for them!!! She drags them everywhere and sleeps with them, and you'll see from the pictures that they have become part of the family. Thanks again for giving us Bing and Flop. They are extremely adorable characters and give us so many special moments with our children. Please let me know if there is anything you need here in Chicago. You have a friend here in Illinois. Sincerely, Jenny"




No comments: